If you have any advice, please
feel free to contact us. We will
take action as soon as possible.
M: Symbol__Renderer type__ ClassBreak
Draw features using color to show values.
Take polygon layer for instance:
1. Open ClassBreak
(1) Select the polygon layer and right-click the mouse, then click [Symbol] to open the [Polygon symbol]
(2) Renderer type: ClassBreak
(1) Select a field according to Attribute table.
(2) Fill → Fill color
Method 1: Color mode (see M: Raster Layer__Symbol__Color mode)
Method 2: Click a color box
(3) Fill → Precision: Compute to N decimal places.
(4) Fill → Input line value manual: Values must be set off by commas. When inputting is complete, press enter.
(5) Fill → Min and Max: Minimum field value and Maximum field value.
(6) Fill → By Count: Number of values
(7) Fill → By Interval: The space between the value and adjacent value.
(8) Stoke (See M: Line layer)