If you have any advice, please
feel free to contact us. We will
take action as soon as possible.
M: Setup label
Select one feature layer (point layer, line layer or polygon layer), right-click the mouse, then click [Setup label] to open the [Label] dialog.
Point layer, for example.
1. Common → Label by → Built in name
(1) Select a point and right-click the mouse, click [Rename].
(2) Pop up the [Rename] dialog. Enter 'Point 01', click [OK].
2. Common → Label by → Attribute field
(1) Click the [...] button to open the [Field selector] dialog. Selct a field name (From Attribute table), click
the [OK] button.
3. Background → Shape type: Rectangle, Square, Ellipse, and Circle
4. Background → Scale X: Width of backgroud shape to Length of string ratio
Scale Y: Height of backgroud shape to Height of string ratio
5. Text style → Type case: No change, All uppercase, All lowercase, and Capitalize first letter
6. Offset and Rotation