If you have any advice, please
feel free to contact us. We will
take action as soon as possible.
EC: Point Layer__Interpolate to
Add Points data
Method 1: Import scatter plot. ( see EC: Import scatter plot (*.txt, *.csv) )
Method 2: Add a point layer, draw points. Then specify the M value of each point.
(see EC: Point layer)
Open [Interpolate to]
1. We have a points (Coord-X, Coord-Y, M-Value) data.
2. Select the point layer and right-click the mouse, click [Interpolate to].
3. Pop up [Interpolation 2D (use m value) to contour layer].
Modify M Value
1. Click [Modify M Value] to open the [Modify M] dialog.
2. Click [From field] to open the [Field selector] dialog.
3. You can reselect the M value, click [OK]. M values in the [Modify M] dialog change.